This method applies to all of the beef short ribs we stock, USDA or British.
You will need 100g of beef tallow, ghee or butter to prepare this.
- Preheat your oven to 170C
- Get two sheets of foil, shiny side up.
- Place the ribs on top,
- Place the your tallow/ghee/butter on top of the ribs, and wrap the foil around.
- Place into the oven, on a wire rack (not on a pan) place a roasting tin/pan underneath to catch anything that leaks
- Reheat until the ribs probe tender - leave for at least, ensure that when probed it is tender. A toothpick should go in and out like a hot knife through butter.
- Allow to rest for 15 mins, and then serve
The beef ribs will keep in the fridge for seven days if unopened. Consume within three days if opened. Feel free to cut individual ribs, freeze/refrigerate and eat it another time. The reheating time for a single rib is approx 40mins.