Ordering Process and Packaging
1. Simply select your desired meat(s) and “ADD TO CART” to continue shopping, or “BUY IT NOW” which will take you directly to the checkout.
2. If you wish to order larger quantities, or a larger piece of meat – You can email us directly at email@example.com to process your order.
3. Once your cart is ready, you can complete checkout selecting payment method of your choice.
4. In order to ensure the courier company delivers your parcel on time, we require the following details:
- Your email address.
- Your phone number.
- Your delivery address.
- You can pay through the following methods
- Apple Pay
- Credit or Debit Card
- Google Pay
4. After placing your order and paying the order amount, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
5. All orders need to be place by midnight Sunday in order to receive them on Thursday.
6. Once the courier company picks up your order, an update of your order will be sent to your email or phone number.
1. We take our packaging very seriously in order to ensure freshness of our meat.
2. We use polystyrene boxes and re-enforced boxes to make sure that your meat is protected.
2. We use triple layer insulating silver lining in order to maintain a chilled environment for up to 72 hours.
3. We use ice packs in order to maintain a lower chilled temperature for longer period of time.
For more information, click here to reach updates.